Thursday, February 12, 2015

Reapers - Filling Soup Bags

 
 
This is the Assembly Line
 
 
All around are the bins with the dried vegetables
 
 
Carrots are poured into a bin
 

I did carrots for a while
pouring about a cup into a bucket

 
Riek did potatoes
and she put the buckets on the conveyor belt

 
Checking for the right weight
 
 
In another part of the building, labels were put on bags
Jean and I worked on that for a while
 
 
and piled into piles of 100 bags
did that too


Here in the back bags were then filled

 
And sealed




Packaged in boxes by Peter...

...and Johannes
 

Ready to be shipped, these I believe are going to the Ukraine
 
 

2 comments:

Olga Shaffer said...

Such a neat ministry! (And very nice pictures)

Anja said...

I missed Gordon in my pictures, he was there, wonder what he was doing?